It’s getting warmer here, and that means summer is fast approaching!!! With the whole weather getting hot, the urge to want something cold and refreshing to drink will be in high demand and that’s where I come in hehehe!!!
The first one we will be going with today is ”Electiric Lemonade”.
Time: 25 minutes
1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
1/4 – 1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
1 cup sparkling mineral water
Dash ginger ale
2 – 3 cups ice
1 cup vodka
– Frozen vodka or sparkling mineral water can be used.
– Mint sprigs and lemon slices for garnish
1. Chill 4 serving glasses in the freezer. Combine lemon juice, sugar, mint, mineral water, ginger ale, and ice in a blender. Slowly blend until thick.
2. Remove the four glasses from the freezer and pour a jigger (1/4 cup) vodka into each. Top with frozen lemonade mixture.
3. Add a straw and garnish each glass with a fresh mint sprig and a slice of lemon.