A lot of things happened in 2013, some good and some bad, but we are now in a new year. I really count myself lucky to be alive and I will hold on to the moments I had and shared with everyone!!!
I had a lot planned out for 2013 – school, dramas and such. School was really okay, I was happy with my grades and there’s still room for improvements ^^ Others:
- Book Challenge – read 54/50 books
- Drama Challenge – Achieved Drama Sunbae in a genre challenge organized by a friend; but I couldn’t watch 50 dramas, I only watched around 30 dramas or more [not exceeding 40 lol] including specials. I watched 2 British shows – Keeping Up Appearances and Pride and Prejudice. I really enjoyed them both!!!
- I managed to read the Bible in a year also, by following a Bible planner from Youversion.
- I can count how many times I played my guitar on my hands *ashamed* I need to get back to it this year.
- My Korean improved a bit, but Japanese suffered due to lack of appropriate attention lol!!!
- Amazingly, I found myself watching a lot of variety shows. I’m going to sort them out this year.
As for new year resolutions, I haven’t even started thinking about it yet lol!!! But anyway I’m looking forward to what 2014 as in store for me – in my private life, school, mentally, emotionally, dramaland [Asian entertainment industry in general] and in whatever area possible.
I’m a bit scared though, fear of the unknown?? LOL!!!
I have a lot planned out for this blog this year, do stay tuned!!! ^^
Moi is off to watch the new year fireworks 😀